Thursday 20 September 2012

Part of where you're going, is knowing where you're coming from...

It's been a year since my first sportive and nearly a year since I embarked on my blogging journey. What have I learnt ? It hurts when you fall off and rest is over rated when you are not cycling. I can now ride places without having to stop for a breather every half an hour and it's easier riding in groups. Layers are good and decent kit is worth buying. It's not about the bike but riding the thing that counts. Riding on the flat is just as hard as riding up hills. I look at stats too much and spend too much of my time looking at my speed when riding. I know the difference between its and it's. I should be pleased with what I've achieved and look at the positives and friends are always right.



Top pic September 2011, bottom pic September 2012, any difference ?

I've been reminded lately that I'm also very lucky to get to ride where I do.


How am I doing ? 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Took a while, but I think I got it. Crash helmet's a different colour.