Friday 14 September 2012

.....but how many corners do I have to turn?.......

I could sound big and clever and say today's ride was a taper ride before the Cheddar Cyclosportive on Sunday. To be honest though I really don't know what it means, I thought it was about woodwork and someone else said something about candles so I got all confused which doesn't take much. No guests to accompany me today which was good in one way because I can keep up with myself ;).

I decided to do a hilly lap up to Wheddon Cross, up and over Dunkery around the houses and back home. Saw lots of old model T type Fords driving down the hill as I slogged up it. Not having the taking photos whilst cycling skills of some I missed the photo opportunity and was riding at quite a good rhythm and didn't want to stop. Felt really good today, I think a combination of two weeks off shifts, regular meals and regular sleep. Even the strong wind didn't bother me today but today could have been the last ride for a while in shorts, a bit nippy up on the moors.



My artistic brother tells me off for taking pictures of just landscapes and that I should include something of me in them but they are nice, I'm very lucky to have this as the back yard.

Here's today's Strava bit... http://app.strava.com/activities/21917196#

No comments: