Monday 3 September 2012

.......I mean this, I'm okay! (Trust Me)............

I had to get out today, I feel like I haven't done much lately and what rides I have done have been curtailed for various reasons. My legs were still sore, obviously I'm still not supple enough and need to stretch more. For some strange reason I decided to do a hilly loop just to prove to myself I could still do it more than anything, that and you can't really avoid hills in this part of the world. I spun in the easy gears most of the way as the legs were aching all the way around, but I did it and feel better for it.

Half way up the toll road
View from Porlock Hill
....and another
Dunkery in bloom
Down Dunkery..
On the last pic the little dayglo figure was a young lad of about eleven or twelve giving everything riding up the hard side of Dunkery. I complimented him on his effort, I think I passed his dad pushing up halfway down the hill.

Today's Strava bit http://www.strava.com/runs/20688920#

No comments: