Tuesday 4 December 2012

...don't you wake me up, I don't want this dream to...

Cold, windy, looking like rain, mountain bike day today then. My legs were still aching from the club ride on Sunday but the lungs were still functioning to what classes as full working order. Just a short run to get out but the route I chose meant no warm up and straight up the road to Hopcott. In the old days it used to take me more than half an hour plus stops to do the mile and a half to the ridge line. These days, straight to the top in twenty minutes, no stopping, just keep going, its my fitness measure. Down Grabbist and then over to Dunster wood, a ride around the tall trees, up past the bear and down to Dunster. Rain, wind, hail, sunshine and it was cold but worth getting out to enjoy the world around me.





I thought I would start recording my off road rides so people can see where I ride, I don't think my stats will impress anyone. Here's the Strava bit....

No comments: