Thursday 30 May 2013

....I keep looking at the sky......

I was never a boy scout when I was a kid, I'm sure I'd have made a really good one learning essential skills like helping old ladies up toll roads and the like, I'm sure my three chords would also help when singing those campfire songs. I normally plan my rides in advance, use route planning sites, check google street view for junctions the lot, not very spontaneous I know but I like to know where I'm going. Last night though I was in a bit of stupor,a malaise not quite knowing what to do, where to go, what to ride, so I went to bed.

I awoke feeling just as tired and grumpy so I took my retired friend for a walk and decided I'd hit the hills on the mtb, onwards and upwards.......

Had a bit of a monochrome day.....






Here's the Strava bit....

No comments: