Sunday 17 November 2013

...............some summer days I hide away and wait for rain to come........

Sundays off are a rare treat for me so I grabbed the opportunity to get up early and hit the hills on the mtb. I didn't feel like it at first though, tired after going back on shift my and head felt clogged up with stupid thoughts, the first hill of the day felt like hard work even more than usual.


 I persevered though, the weather was cold, still and grey my kind of weather, the cloud just sits on the hills and you can get lost in the mist. Went down some new tracks and up some tracks I usually go down you get the idea, even though the legs felt like lead I still rode up them.


There's a little track someone has made out in the forest so I headed down that towards home. So quiet and peaceful in the trees not a sound even the squirrels must of been having a lie in. It was so quiet I wish I could capture the moment or portray it better, it was a good place to be........




No comments: